1. These terms govern the relationship between the site’s user and Choice – Comunicação Global, Lda., (hereinafter called «Choice»), when using the website, www.choice.pt.
2. Whenever accessing any part of the site, the user tacitly accepts these terms. Choice reserves the right to alter these terms at any moment, without any prior notice.
3. Access to, and use of, the site implies the user’s acceptance of the terms presented below.
Use of the site
1. Access to this site is free of charge. The site aims to disseminate Choice’s professional philosophy, together with the company’s most recent projects and the portfolio resulting from its business activity.
2. Choice pursues its best efforts in order to guarantee that all the information provided is up-to-date and rigorous. Nonetheless, it does not guarantee that such information will be permanently updated and exact.
3. The user may download, view or print parts of the site for personal use but not for commercial purposes.
4. No part of this site or its contents may be copied, reproduced, republished, transferred, made available, transmitted, distributed, or used in order to create derived works, without prior written consent from Choice, except when gathering news about the company, on penalty of incurring civil or criminal liability, in accordance with the specific case.
5. The design of the site, illustrations, images and texts constitute Choice’s property and are protected by Author Rights laws. Infringements of these rights may lead to criminal and/or civil liability proceedings.
6. This site may not be used for any illegal, abusive or defamatory purposes or for uses that pose a threat of transmission of any virus or other types of computer code, files or programmes, that have been intentionally designed to interrupt, destroy or damage hardware or software, or which interfere the normal functioning of the site.
7. Statistics related to visits to this site (e.g., the number of users per month) are only used in order to improve the site and its performance, to make it easier to use and create new motives of interest for users.
1. Choice does not aim to receive confidential information or proprietary information from Clients via this site. Users should bear in mind that any information or material sent to Choice will be considered to be non-confidential. Nonetheless, Choice will not supply the name of the Client/user or in any other manner disclose the fact that the latter has supplied Choice with any materials and other information, except if: (a) Choice obtains specific consent to this effect from the Client/user; or (b) Choice provides prior notice to the Client/user that the materials and other information supplied via the site’s contacts will be published or used, making specific reference to the Client’s/user’s name; or (c) Choice is obliged to do so, due to legal imperatives.
2. The personal identification information supplied by the user in order to receive additional information about Choice or services provided shall be processed in conformity with the terms specified in the section, “Privacy of personal data”.
Privacy of personal data
1. In principle, it is possible to visit Choice’s site without having to provide any personal identification or disclose any personal data. Nonetheless, personal data may be requested for specific operations, in particular subscription to the e-newsletter.
2. Retrieval of personal information is restricted to those visitors who voluntarily register in the site.
3. Choice will not use any personal information retrieval system other than the registration forms.
4. Choice may make non-voluntary registration of current and potential clients, partners or other bodies that directly or indirectly interact with the company. The aim of such registration is to send out Choice’s e-newsletter.
5. Entities that have registered voluntarily or whose subscription to the e-newsletter has been made directly by Choice may request information at any time concerning the data contained in the database, rectification thereof, or elimination of the respective registration from our database, by sending a request via the e-newsletters menu, and may also prohibit use of its data for marketing purposes.
6. Choice’s database is for the company’s private use and shall not be sold, rented or shared.
7. Choice may, however, use information from the database in order to execute a transaction or provide a better service.
1. This site may supply links or references to other Internet sites. Choice has no liability regarding the content or operation of these sites nor does it make any form of representation, guarantee or other commitment thereof.
2. Presentation of links or references to other Internet sites should be considered solely as a viewing suggestion in light of the site’s potential interest, rather than a suggestion to make a purchase or subscribe to products or services that may be represented in third parties’ sites.
3. Choice does not assume any liability for relations that the user may constitute with third parties, as a result of obtaining information thereof (or by using a link to such parties) from Choice’s site. To this effect, the user recognizes and accepts that Choice is not responsible for the content, services, products or other materials regarding, or available in, these sites or resources.
4. When the user accesses a third party’s site (i.e. a site other than Choice’s site) it should be aware that this site is independent of Choice and the latter has no control over the content presented. The user will be responsible for taking due precautions in order to protect itself against potentially destructive viruses and programmes, and to protect the respective information viewed.
5. Choice retains the right to alter, at any moment, the list of reference sites, without any prior notice.
Limitation of liability
1. In no circumstances whatsoever will Choice be liable before third parties for any direct or indirect damages, incidents or consequences related to, or resulting from, this site or any other site suggested by Choice.
2. Choice has taken reasonable measures in order to guarantee that the information provided in the site www.choice.pt is exact, complete and up-to-date and that the site functions correctly. However Choice does not guarantee that all elements will be always up-to-date or that the site will never suffer operating faults.
3. No (express or implicit) guarantee is provided that the site is compatible with the user’s hardware, software and is free of bugs, viruses or other harmful elements, that it will remain accessible on an uninterrupted basis or that the information provided will be tailored to the user’s needs.
How to contact Choice
Choice – Comunicação Global, Lda.
Av. 5 de Outubro, n.º 122, 9.º Dto. 1050-061 Lisbon
Tel.: +351 21 798 14 70
Fax: +351 21 798 14 79